Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A gallery of hugs

Ila sez: "On the occasion of my four month birthday, I wanna give a shout out to all my friends and fans. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghh"
My first day.
Cousin Kyler meets me at home.
Mommy
Grandma Roberta
Aunt Susan and Uncle Doug
Aunt Jone
Grammy
Judy, Ginni, and Gabrielle
Aunt Julie
Erna, the madonna neighbor
Me and daddy doing the "daddy rock"
Daddy Rock v.1
Aunt Carolyn
Aunt JOne, Angel and Moi
Great Aunt Nancy
Daddy give me a bath
Grandma and Grandpa
Grammy n me
Lesley and me
Hanging out with the bearded wonder
Chillin' with Micky
Great Uncle Larry holds me
Second Cousin Ross
chillin with Eliza, the UU minister

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is CUTE. What a great idea!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind, I'm reading your blog and loving it. Ila is such a darling little girl. The photo you sent is on the refrig and it makes me smile to see it. I know Elliot and Asher are anxious to meet her.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home