Monday, October 02, 2006

Weekend Update



We had a grand weekend. First a wedding where our friends had a sweet ceremony that talked about thinking about "the oldest and youngest hands you've ever held." And went on to focus on the bride and groom holding one another's hands when they are very old. Nice.

We also met up with Sue, Doug, and Jackson. Jackson looks like he is already starting his little boy stage, his looks have changed immensely. Doug and Susan seemed deliriously happy, and so was I, I got to see my little nephew.

We were also blessed with a visit from Julie and Riquelle, 2 of Ila's "Aunties". What can I say -- these kind of visits and the stimulating conversation that comes with them defintely recharge my batteries and rescue me from the doldrums of suburbia. And Ila gets more love, which is always a good thing. We four also went on a tour of our community garden, despite the yucky weather (still bleak today).

2 Comments:

Blogger Marika said...

Have you seen the lactivist site?

Cute shirts

http://www.thelactivist.com/store/cpshop.cgi

9:50 AM  
Blogger Bessie said...

My favorite is a shirt for mom "The other white milk"

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home